Choose from a wide range of high-performance Carbon Fiber Composite Tubes.
Composite Resources' Stock Carbon Fiber Tubing is manufactured in-house and held to our stringent internal quality standards (we're AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008-certified).
Count on our carbon fiber tubes to provide outstanding thermal resistance, superb tensile strength and increased stiffness.
- We manufacture each tube with high tensile strength twill carbon fiber fabric prepreg.
- You won't find a more beautiful finish anywhere thanks to our machine rolled, tape-wrapped outer diameter (OD).
- And, our tubes come in at only a fraction of the weight of comparably sized metal tubes.
Ready to purchase our Stock Carbon Fiber Tubes? CONTACT US.
Custom sizes and no-cost design consultations are available through our Custom Order services.
Roll Wrapped Carbon Fiber Tubing composed of high strength 2x2 twill carbon fiber with a binding matrix of epoxy. Outperforming conventional structural metals, our carbon fiber tubing provides incredible tensile strength at a fraction of the weight.
Mouseover Image for Details
- High Strength Carbon Fiber Tubing
- Made in the USA
- ID Range: .625 in. to 2.00 in.
- OD Range: .679 in. to 2.162 in. (Dependent on ID and Wall Thickness)
- Wall Thickness: 0.027 in., 0.054 in., 0.081 in.
- Standard Length: 72.00 +/- .125 in.
- Fiber Type: Standard Modulus
- Matrix Type: Epoxy
- Fiber Orientation: 0°/90°
- Fiber Tensile Strength: 512 - 660 ksi
- Fiber Modulus: 32 - 34 msi
- Fiber Density: 0.063 lb./cu in.
- Laminate Density: 0.057 lb./cu in.
- Finish: Tape Wrapped OD