Extremely lightweight and strong, our stock carbon fiber angles.
Composite Resources' stock carbon fiber angles perform beautifully when you need a light, strong, stiff and reliable product.
All Composite Resources takes pride in offering you a wide range of Stock Carbon Fiber Composite Angles. Our Stock Carbon Fiber Composite Angles are constructed of high strength twill carbon fiber fabric prepreg, making them extremely lightweight and providing excellent stiffness and tensile strength characteristics.
Ready to purchase our Stock Carbon Fiber Tubes? CONTACT US.
Custom sizes and no-cost design consultations are available through our Custom Order services.
Mouseover Image for Details
Carbon Fiber Angle Product Details:
Composed of high strength 2x2 twill carbon fiber fabric and a binding matrix of epoxy. Our carbon fiber angle is lightweight, while still providing incredible tensile strength and stiffness.
- High Strength Carbon Fiber Angle
- Made in the USA
- Leg Length: 1.00 in., 1.50 in., 2.00 in.
- Wall Thickness: 0.027 in., 0.054 in., 0.081 in.
- Standard Length: 72.00 +/- .125 in.
- Fiber Type: Standard Modulus
- Matrix Type: Epoxy
- Fiber Orientation: 0°/90°
- Fiber Tensile Strength: 512 - 660 ksi
- Fiber Modulus: 32 - 34 msi
- Fiber Density: 0.063 lb./cu in.
- Laminate Density: 0.057 lb./cu in.
- Finish: Gloss
Ask about our no-cost design consultation: (803) 366-9700