We use the best composite inspection tools and processes to ensure that your products will be excellent and consistently flawless
Composite Resources maintains an ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C certified composite testing laboratory to ensure that everything leaving our facility is exceptional.
Composite Resources holds itself to the highest standards of quality. These standards include the ones that govern our industry, as well as our own internal standards. As such, we are proudly ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C certified for quality in composite manufacturing.
Our composite manufacturing equipment lineup includes several top-of-the-line composite inspection and testing tools. We work to ensure that everything that leaves our facility meets not only your requirements but also our own high quality standards. Everything is thoroughly inspected and tested, and no lapses in quality are permitted. This includes pressure valve testing, composite materials testing and much more.
Our composite testing laboratory includes the following equipment.
- (1 EA) FARO Platinum Arm – 8 ft.
- CAM2 Q Measurement Software
- Laser Line Probe (Laser Scanner)
- GeoMagic Studio & Qualify Reverse Engineering Software
- (1EA) Zeiss Contura G2 AKTIV CMM
- Measuring Range – X=27.5 in., Y=39.4 in., Z=23.6 in.
- VAST XT Active Scanning Probe
- Calypso CAD Based Measuring Software
- (1EA) MTS Insight Uniaxial Load Frame
- 50kN Capacity
- MTS Test Works Software
To learn more about our testing and inspection programs and how they'll serve your manufacturing project —
Request a no-cost consultation:
(803) 366-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org