Connecting concept to conclusion since 1992:
the Composite Resources company overview
Why work with us? We're proudly AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 certified, which means you can trust the ingenuity, creative conception and immaculate quality of our industrial composite manufacturing.
Although quality is one of the main reasons you’ll want to choose Composite Resources, in reality, we are so much more. We’re out-of-the-box thinkers driven by inspiration day and night, relentless problem solvers, and ambitious builders. Whether it’s carbon composite manufacturing services or stock composite products, we thrive finding solutions to any design challenge
Here are several other reasons:
- As a full service composite engineering and manufacturing company, Composite Resources presents clients with the best of both worlds: all the resources and experience of a large composite company combined with the flexibility and speed of a small firm.
- Composite Resources takes pride in both its precision and its nimbleness. You can count on our commitment to quality workmanship and providing you with the innovative solutions you need, when you need them.
- Based in Rock Hill, South Carolina, the company was founded in 1992 by Jonathan Bennett, whose own background is in advanced materials, including successful work with both BASF and CEM. His vision for Composite Resources was to create a company devoted to high-speed problem solving; customers bring Composite Resources formal proposals and advanced designs, but also ideas scrawled on napkins or scrap papers, and the Composite Resources team stands ready to guide those ideas from the design and prototyping stages all the way through carbon composite manufacturing and quality control.
- In fact, quality is an important concept at Composite Resources. The company is proudly AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 certified, signaling that the company’s capabilities encompass precision engineering and industrial composite manufacturing for clients in the defense and aerospace industries, as well as others. Composite Resources’ client list also includes auto racing companies and beyond.
- These certifications denote Composite Resources as a company that values a job well done: Composite Resources operates a clean shop, abides by the strictest standards of safety and of excellence, and focuses on doing things the right way. At the same time, the company is able to provide quick turnaround and flexibility that help it stand apart from larger competitors.
- Composite Resources works with carbon fiber, Kevlar, fiberglass, and a host of other advanced materials. Our passion is to innovate lighter, stronger, safer and all-around better products for our clients, including you.
Composite Resources is happy and eager to assist you with your composite manufacturing needs.
Request a no-cost consultation on our custom composite manufacturing services:
(803) 366-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org